Clicks Magazine Issue 77
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- 8 Social Media Myths to Leave Behind in 2021
- Direct Response Marketing Campaigns That Deliver Results
- Where Are YOUR Customers: How to Identify Your Audience and Find Them Online
- How to Reduce Your Unsubscribe Rate
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
There’s no question that social media marketing is, and will continue to be, important for local businesses. That said, there are a lot of social media myths that are annoyingly persistent and believing them can hurt your business. So, let’s bust some myths! Here are 8 of the most widely believed myths that you need to stop believing if you want to grow your business with social media.
There’s no denying that direct response marketing – when done right – is hugely effective. The problem is that It is often attempted in ways that are Ill-conceived and poorly executed. When that happens, the results aren’t good, and people give up on it. So, what does it take to create a direct response marketing campaign that delivers results? Here’s what you need to know.
For a business owner, there’s nothing more frustrating than knowing there’s an audience for your product or service and not knowing who they are – or where to find them. In this article, we break down the process to help you first identify and then locate your audience, so you can fine-tune your marketing and get the leads you need.
Wouldn’t it be great if nobody ever unsubscribed from your list? It’s easy to fantasize about a world where every subscriber is a paying customer, and everybody loves you and your company forever. That is a fantasy. Unsubscribes are a part of life in the world of email marketing. The key is to keep enough of the subscribers who will eventually take the leap from subscriber to customer. Here’s how.
Take a Look at What You've Been Missing out on
From social media and email marketing to search engine optimization and paid advertising, we cover it all!
- 7 Types of Content Small Businesses Should Focus on Right Now
- How the Latest iOS Update Affects Your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Testimonials, Reviews & Recommendations
- Let’s Talk About Citations and why They are so Important
- Content Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Customers
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content and Grow Your Customer Base
- Elevating Your Customer Experience With AI
- When is it Time for a Website Refresh?
- 7 Things Google Hates and How to Fix Them
- 9 Great Ways to Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Psychology Hacks and Jedi Mind Tricks to Grow Your Audience
- What Mobile Marketing Can Do for Your Small Business in 2021
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads
- How to Elevate Your Social Media in 2021
- Your 90 Day Post-COVID Marketing
- How to Create Content for Your Business That’s Worth Sharing…101
- How to Grow Your Business with Geofencing
- Getting Back to Basics: Facebook Marketing 101
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Should Steal
- Holiday Promotional Ideas to Consider During a Pandemic
- What Will Digital Marketing Look Like in 2021?
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
- Facebook Ad Objectives…Explained
- 10 Practical Local Marketing Ideas You Can Deploy Right Now
- Marketing Hacks (That Make Your Life Easier)
- How to Ask for Reviews (And Get Them Fast)
- What are the Most Important SEO Metrics to Track?
- Why Your Social Media Game is Falling Short
- Increase Your Website Conversions with These Online Tools
- 11 Marketing Ideas to Get You Through the Pandemic
- How to get Your Customers to Promote Your Business for You!
- How to Offer More Value to Your Customers During a Pandemic
- How Chatbot Marketing Works 101
- Marketing on a Budget and Staying Afloat During the Pandemic