Clicks Magazine Issue 76
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
Digital marketing isn't optional. If you're a business owner who has put off digital marketing or done it haphazardly, it's time to get serious. You may have claimed your Google My Business listing - and that counts as digital marketing. It's also the bare minimum you can do. With that in mind, let's talk about why every small business - including yours - needs digital marketing, and which marketing strategies we recommend.
Is your email open rate low? If the answer's yes, then it may be because your bulk emails are being marked as spam. Nobody likes spam. The good news? We're going to show you a process you can use to increase the likelihood that your emails will reach their intended recipients. It's takes a little effort but once you've done it, you should see an increase in your open rates - and it will be easy to maintain your non-spam status going forward.
Did you know that the average Facebook user clicks on 12 ads per month? It's true –Facebook ads are still one of the most cost-effective ways to connect with your target audience and promote your business. If only you weren't messing them up. The truth is that most people do make at least 1 of 3 mistakes - But there's a quick fix. Here's 3 of the most common mistakes people make, and how you can stop making them.
You want to connect with local customers who are in the market for the services you provide. You may have paid for Google Ads. But if you're not focusing on Google Local Service Ads, you're missing out on the most highly qualified leads around. In this guide, we'll explain the benefits of Google's New Local Service Ads and how you can get started!
- 7 Types of Content Small Businesses Should Focus on Right Now
- How the Latest iOS Update Affects Your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Testimonials, Reviews & Recommendations
- Let’s Talk About Citations and why They are so Important
- Content Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Customers
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content and Grow Your Customer Base
- Elevating Your Customer Experience With AI
- When is it Time for a Website Refresh?
- 7 Things Google Hates and How to Fix Them
- 9 Great Ways to Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Psychology Hacks and Jedi Mind Tricks to Grow Your Audience
- What Mobile Marketing Can Do for Your Small Business in 2021
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads
- How to Elevate Your Social Media in 2021
- Your 90 Day Post-COVID Marketing
- How to Create Content for Your Business That’s Worth Sharing…101
- How to Grow Your Business with Geofencing
- Getting Back to Basics: Facebook Marketing 101
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Should Steal
- Holiday Promotional Ideas to Consider During a Pandemic
- What Will Digital Marketing Look Like in 2021?
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
- Facebook Ad Objectives…Explained
- 10 Practical Local Marketing Ideas You Can Deploy Right Now
- Marketing Hacks (That Make Your Life Easier)
- How to Ask for Reviews (And Get Them Fast)
- What are the Most Important SEO Metrics to Track?
- Why Your Social Media Game is Falling Short
- Increase Your Website Conversions with These Online Tools
- 11 Marketing Ideas to Get You Through the Pandemic
- How to get Your Customers to Promote Your Business for You!
- How to Offer More Value to Your Customers During a Pandemic
- How Chatbot Marketing Works 101
- Marketing on a Budget and Staying Afloat During the Pandemic